libsexy 0.1.8 released

It didn’t take long, but we found some regressions in the 0.1.7 release. Some C99isms slipped in to libsexy, and the Python bindings broke. These problems have been fixed and a 0.1.8 release has been made.

Another bug that has been reported to me is that ever since we moved to dynamically loading libenchant, spell checking has been broken for those who haven’t installed libenchant devel packages. We now check for the proper non-devel library first, fixing this issue.

As always, the new files are available on the libsexy site.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top